We provide customers with quality products and provide high-quality services
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to
1. If it is a copper faucet, clean the plated surface, wash with boiling water and clean, or directly use some high-strength degreasing detergents.
2. Scale and rust on the faucet should be dipped lightly with wet cloth or sponge lightly with special detergent to wipe the surface, then wipe dry with clean rag or rinse with water.
3. Wipe toothpaste with a soft toothbrush or wipe it gently with a scouring pad and toothpaste,it can remove scale and oil stain, and make that faucet surface clean and bright.
4. Many people clean the faucet only to the surface of the faucet, but they are more important inside the faucet. If the tap water is reduced or the water diverges, it may be due to a blockage of the bubbler. The bubbler can be removed, soaked with vinegar, cleaned with bristles or other tools and then reinstalled.
Water tap cleaning precautions
1. It should be noted that it is best not to use wet towel or burr to wipe the faucet surface, but should be wiped with dry soft cotton cloth. Both good cleaning and prolong the service life of the faucet.
2. It should be noted that the faucet may not be brought into contact with an aggressive acid-base liquid, which may cause deep damage to the faucet and shorten the service life of the faucet.
3. It is important to note that the faucet is to be regularly inspected and overhauled, which may cause some damage to the person in life, and the timely repair is the best maintenance method.